WP Maintenance Mode is a free WordPress Plugin that can add splash to the page of your website in order to allow your visitors to know that your website is temporarily closed for maintenance. WordPress Maintenance Mode is perfect for your maintenance page to come. Aside from that, website owners will also have the right to get a full access in their blog up to the front end.
By means of activating the WordPress plugin, WordPress Websites will be on the maintenance mode. But only those registered users will be able to have the enough rights who can see it until the front end. Website owners can also make use of a date that have a countdown timer for the information of their visitors or by setting a unit or value for the information. It also works well for WordPress Multisite installs wherein each of the blogs that come from the network that will be able to have its own setting for maintenance.
- Fully customizable wherein users can change the texts, colors and background
- Subscription form that can export emails into a cvs file
- Countdown timer in order to see the remaining time
- Contact form so that website owners will be able to receive emails form their visitors
- Coming soon page
- Templates for landing pages
- Multisite for WordPress
- Responsive designs
- Icons for social media
- Works with the other WordPress themes
- Search Engine Optimization options
If you are an owner of a WordPress website, you need to make use of this WordPress Maintenance mode in order to make your site easier to use. It is a free plugin so anyone who is a WordPress user can make use of it. It is just very easy to set up and it works very quickly. You will be able to have a lot of options in creating a maintenance page that can meet all the needs of your website.