Layered Popups is a plugin for creating a wide variety of popup messages for site visitors on WordPress. Huge opportunities for setting up the plugin and its full compatibility with the majority of support tools and services making it a unique offer among other popup plugin for WordPress.
This plugin allows you to customize the appearance of popup messages for the user in a variety of situations: at the entrance to the site and exit from it, when scrolling and clicking on any of the elements, at a certain time of inactivity, when the user`s AdBlock is detected. In addition, you can place a static form to subscribe to your email newsletter inside the text content, or in the sidebar of the site. At the same time a wide variety of ways to decorate the form data with the help of pictures and animations will be available for you.
Creators of Layered Popups prepared for their clients more than 100 ready-made popups, which you can already place on your site. But you can also create your own unique popup with a simple and user-friendly visual constructor, built in plugin.
Layered Popups plugin is optimized for not brake the work of your site even for a split second. Additional convenient technical feature is the ability to save created popup to use it in your other projects.
The plugin is fully mobile friendly and compatible with 50 different services for email marketing. Layered Popups also suggests an easy integration with all social networks. You can add not only your contacts in social networks inside the popup messages, but also provide the ability to authenticate users via their accounts in social media.
Free updates and qualified technical support is a great addition to all the above benefits of Layered Popups plugin.
- Unlimited number of popups: create as many popup as you wish.
- Multiple layers: each popup can contain any number of layers.
- Custom layer duration/animation: customize layer duration/animation with ease.
- 20+ CSS3 layer animations: driven by Animate.css.
- A/B tests: create unlimited number of A/B testing campaigns, get statistics and choose the best popup for your purposes.
- Social buttons supported: easily add Facebook Like, Google +1, Twitter Tweet, LinkedIn Share buttons to popup.
- Subscribe with Facebook: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Facebook account.
- Subscribe with Google: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Goolgle account.
- WPML support: Create separate popup for each language.
- Non-WP Integration: Now you can embed popups into non-WP part of website.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events.
- KISSmetrics tracking supported: identify the current person with a e-mail address submitted through opt-in form.
- Opt-in locker (optional): users must subscribe to close popup.
- Social locker: users must like through Facebook, tweet through Twitter or share through Google, LinkedIn to close popup.
- Contact Form popup: use Layered Popups as a contact form for your website.
- Welcome E-mail option: subscribers may receive Welcome E-mail after successful subscription.
- 600+ Google Fonts: use any of 600+ webfonts.
- Subscription form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail subscription form.
- 2-steps opt-in process: yes, you can do it now.
- Contact form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail contact form.
- Custom fields: create your own text fields, text areas and drop-down lists.
- Email marketing providers supported: MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Active Campaign, Mad Mimi, AWeber, Sendy, Interspire, Benchmark, MailPoet (WYSIJA), SendPress, MailerLite, Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP), Ontraport (Office Auto Pilot), FreshMail, SendReach, SalesAutoPilot (MailMaster), Direct Mail for Mac OS X, Customer.io, E-goi, SendinBlue, Elastic Email, Klick Tipp, SendPulse, SendGrid, MyMail, MailJet, Tribulant Newsletters, Drip, Emma, Sendlane, HubSpot, Campayn, TotalSend, ConvertKit, SimplyCast, SALESmanago, RocketResponder, AgileCRM, CleverReach, EasySendy Pro, Klaviyo, The Newsletter Plugin, Subscribe2, eSputnik, SG Autorespondeur, Pipedrive, Jetpack Subscriptions, UserEngage and MailWizz supported.
- Re-submit popup details: you can re-submit popup details to 3rd party HTML-form.
- Extended e-mail address validation: check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- Page speed load optimized: minimum resources loaded with pages – Google will love you.
- Popup Constructor: improved user-friendly popup constructor.
- Enable/disable popup preloads: this is a part of page speed load optimization.
- Export/import feature: you can easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- On-page-load event handler: raise any popup on-page-load event.
- On-scrolling event handler: raise any popup when user scroll down the page.
- Different popup per page, post, custom post type: assign different popup per page, post or custom post type.
- Auto open delay: popup window might be opened with delay.
- On-exit-intent event handler: raise any popup when user moves mouse pointer to the top of browser window assuming that he/she going to close/exit the page.
- On-inactivity event handler: raise any popup after certain period of user’s inactivity.
- AdBlock detector: raise any popup if AdBlock detected.
- Display modes: you can display popups every time, once per session or only once.
- Inline mode: use any popup as a part of post/page content.
- Link locker: Limit access to certain links until user subscribed through certain popup.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated popups for subscribers.
- On-click-event handler: show any popup on-click event.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Set of predefined popups: use any predefined popups as a template for your work.
- Design your own popups.
- Responsive design: popup window looks nice on small screen devices.
- Realtime preview: edit popup/layers and view changes immediately.
- Shortcodes supported (experimental): add WP shortcodes into layer content.
- Font Awesome supported: use any Font Awesome icon on submit buttons.
- Attach popups to menu items.
- Enable/disable modules: enable/disable e-mail marketing providers, social buttons, etc. modules.
- 9 popup positions: place popup on desired screen position.
- Enable/disable overlay: enable/disable overlay.
- Spinner customization: change spinner that appears when popup is loading.
- WooCommerce compatible: compatible with WooCommerce general and product pages.
- Minified CSS and JS: turn on/off using minified JS and CSS files.
- Automatic Plugins Update: you don’t need to do it manually anymore.
- Popups Library: access to remote popups library.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.